The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Payam Abrishami has the following 2 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Payam Abrishami has the following 5 expertise
- Laser Surgery
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Payam Abrishami has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Payam Abrishami is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Wonderful, knowledgeable, thoughtful Doctor. Best Cosmetic Dermatologist around! I would recommend him for any kind of skin surgery, cosmetic injections, skin care, etc. His scars are minimal and he has excellent follow up. I have had elective injections with Dr.A and couldn't be happier!!! I cannot be more thrilled with my results.
I have never scheduled an appointment with or seen this Dr. But I received a bill charged to Medicare for $900.00 nine hundred dollars for Immunohistochemistry from a Dr. in boston that was referred by Dr. Abrishami. I don't know how they found my name. In light of the recent fraud against Medicare I wonder if Medicare would be interested in this Doctor?
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWest Dermatology Of Pennsylvania, 150 W Beau St Ste 308, Washington, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Payam Abrishami in this video.
Dr. Payam Abrishami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, PA.