Dr. Payam Abrishami Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Payam Abrishami?

Highly Recommend

Wonderful, knowledgeable, thoughtful Doctor. Best Cosmetic Dermatologist around! I would recommend him for any kind of skin surgery, cosmetic injections, skin care, etc. His scars are minimal and he has excellent follow up. I have had elective injections with Dr.A and couldn't be happier!!! I cannot be more thrilled with my results.

Capt.

I have never scheduled an appointment with or seen this Dr. But I received a bill charged to Medicare for $900.00 nine hundred dollars for Immunohistochemistry from a Dr. in boston that was referred by Dr. Abrishami. I don't know how they found my name. In light of the recent fraud against Medicare I wonder if Medicare would be interested in this Doctor?

Dr. Abrishami is great! He took time to listen to my health concerns and it seemed like he genuinely cared about me. I also got some filler and botox and the results were better than I've ever had previously.