Dr. Payam Saadat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Payam Saadat?

kind and aware of patients needs

Posted on January 17th, 2014

The personnel and doctors are all kind and aware of the patients needs and making you comfortable. Always concerned about your well being. Thanks to everyone for taking such good care of me.

Great place to come

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Great place to come for skin cancer treatment. Dr. Vadmal and Dr. Saadat are very kind. Staff perfect.

Happy patient

Posted on January 7th, 2014

It's so hard to find a doctor that you feel comfortable with and that you feel listens to you and takes the time to answer all your questions. Dr. Sadaat is one of those doctors and his staff is excellent. I wish all doctors were like him.

PRESENT PATIENT FROM USC

Posted on October 26th, 2013

DR. SAADAT , HE IS ONE OF VERY FEW DOCTORS THAT I HAVE GONE TO THAT IS ON TIME AND STILL VERY COMPLETE WITH YOUR OFFICE VISIT. HE WILL LEAD YOU IN THE CORRECT DIRECTION WITH YOUR TREATMENTS AND CARE. IF HE DOESN'T HAVE OR KNOW THE ANSWER HE WILL GET IT FOR YOU. I'M SO DISAPPOINTED THAT HE HAS LEFT THE USC DEPARTMENT OF DERMATOLOGY BUT I WILL BE GETTING AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE OFFICE IN BURBANK ASAP SINCE I WANT TO CONTINUE TO HAVE HIM AS MY DOCTOR. I WILL TAKE THE TIME AND DRIVE OVER 200 MILES TO VISIT HIM. GREAT WITH BEDSIDE MANNER,PROMPT ON APPOINTMENT TIMES AND SPENDS THE TIME THAT IS NEEDED TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM AND HAS A VERY COURTEOUS STAFF. YOU WOULDN'T BE DISAPPOINTED WITH HIM!!!

Great!

Posted on October 16th, 2013

At first sight when I saw Dr. Saadat I got a good feeling, and his explanation of my complaint with medications was excellent, the staff is grate.

no appt but...

Posted on September 19th, 2013

I come to the office late in the working day - no appt - no call ahead - and NO MDs were in the office. BUT all the support people gave me full attention and even connected me w Dr Saadat by phone! Make sure the office music doesn't get too loud.

Excellent!

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Totally pleased with Dr and staff!

New Patient

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Dr. Payam approached my appointment with confidence and friendliness, It was about an hour drive to see this doctor but definitely worth it, I didn't wait longer then 2 minutes, I had dysport injections, it was completely painless. I will definitely make another appointment with him in the future.

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Best way to describe this Doctor? Very nice...felt like he was shooting in the dark re treatment though. Not thrilled being left with keeiloid. Never happened with any other dermo.

Excellent doctor and staff, welcoming and caring!

Posted on December 25th, 2011

I have been to Dr. Saadat for a few visits, some for checkups to make sure any spots aren't cancer, and also for botox injections. I have found him to be extremely pleasant and knowledgeable, as well as sensitive and caring. He took the time and care to not bruise me when injecting botox and the results were excellent. His staff were very welcoming and I left the office feeling very happy. His prices are VERY reasonable compared to other doctors I have been to. I highly recommend him to all my friends!

Dr. Saadat's disgnosis was excellent

Posted on July 18th, 2011

I had some bacterial infection on my tongue for quite sometime, around 4-5 months, before I met himI tried all different over the counter and prescribed medications and non of them worked, until I visited Dr. Saadat.Since the infection was not going away, I started to be alarmed and concerned. I thought it might be cancer or some other serious problem.He checked the infection, took a sample for biopsy and after couple of days, he told me "Don't Worry, It is absolutely not Cancer", Woo, that was a relief"With a compound cream and mouth wash, it all went away in less than a week.He also took a blood sample to make sure I dont have any internal infections, which happened to be all fine.I thoroughly admire and respect his knowledge, adept diagnoses and professional caring.His follow-up and attention to my problem was honestly something that I haven't seen from other health professional I had met before.Thanks Dr. Saadat

Excellent dermatologist

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I truly believe from my personal experience that Dr. Saadat is one of the best dermatologists practicing in Los Angeles. He is very professional as well as amicable, and demonstrates great knowledge and experience in his field. I am a recent dental school graduate and the stress and constant mask-wearing during clinic time took a tole on my skin. My acne was the worst it had ever been and my self confidence was very low at this point. I tried everything, even proactiv, and nothing seemed to work. I had been to other dermatologists in the past but nothing really worked. But Dr. Saadat's approach in tackling my acne worked! He is very knowledgeable about all the latest acne products and which products work best for the individual. He started out with topical as well as systemic/oral medication to cover all the bases in acne fighting and eventually had me only using a topical treatment as my skin began clearing up. He determined the best treatment options for me based on what worked best for my skin, which he was very in tune to. Within a couple weeks, my skin dramatically improved and now it is the clearest it has ever been. Now I get compliments about my skin all the time. I barely wear any make up now. I never knew my skin could be this clear but now I realize it is because I hadn't found the right dermatologist. I am also getting married in a couple months and my skin has cleared up just in time for one of the most important days of my life. And for that, I will always be grateful to Dr. Saadat.