Dr. Payam Tabrizi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Payam Tabrizi?

My Attending at Valley Medical

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

Perhaps the most heartless Doctor that I have EVER met. If I could have run away screaming from my hospital bed I would have. I had no choice and was literally stuck with him and his moron team of residents who were too terrified of him to correct him. The day before my surgery he was paged by myself, my family and my nursed all day. I was going to be having pretty major surgery and I had questions. He didn't respond to any of them and didn't send a resident to talk to me. The next time that I saw him was in the OR the next morning. I'm sure he thought I was already under gas because one of the residents asked him right there in the OR if he had answered any of my pages....he responded by saying that he didn't have time for me or my high maintenance family!!! The ONLY thing that he had going for him was that he was a great surgeon. I made sure that he was not my follow up doctor after I left the hospital and he has never tried to contact me. This was the worst injury that I have ever had in my life and this man made me cry every day with his "bed side manner" My nurses could't believe how heartless he was and how he treated me. Think the character Greg House from the TV show house and multiply that by 100. I promise I am not exaggerating.

broke my pelvis & sacrum

Posted on January 15th, 2011

7 hours of surgery, lots of screws/plate, blood transfusion, went home in horrible pain in a wheelchair they said I might not be able to walk again. I run, rock climb, surf and snow board. A little creaky sometimes but, it all works. Wasn't sure about Dr. Tabrizi - he seemed a bit distant but, he put me back together skillfully - I am very very thankful that he was my doctor.

Ortho Trauma

Posted on March 8th, 2010

I find Dr Tabrizi to be very compassionate and understanding. He takes extra measures to make sure his treatment is painless and effective. His work at VMC is in my opinion wonderful and don't let anyone but him treat you .. the other staff members at VMC Ortho Trauma Center are not as patient or understanding as Dr. Tabrizi... But he's only at VMC on Monday's.

Posted on September 7th, 2017