Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Payam N Vahedifar
Dr. Payam N Vahedifar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encino, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Beverly Hills, CA . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Vahedifar is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center, Los Robles Hospital and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. Dr. Vahedifar has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Payam N Vahedifar has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Payam N Vahedifar has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Neck Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Payam N Vahedifar has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Payam N Vahedifar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
Dr. Vahedifar is by far, the best in his business. He treats the core issue of the problem. Other doctors chase symptoms but Dr. V, gets to the root of your problem. He gives you the time you need in an appointment and doesn't rush you. Yet, when all you need is a follow-up, he is quick and efficient and respectful of your time. Thank you doctor Vahedifar!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Vahedifar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Payam N Vahedifar accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Payam N Vahedifar in this video.
Dr. Payam N Vahedifar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.