Dr. Payam N Vahedifar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Payam N Vahedifar?

The best of the best!

Dr. Vahedifar is by far, the best in his business. He treats the core issue of the problem. Other doctors chase symptoms but Dr. V, gets to the root of your problem. He gives you the time you need in an appointment and doesn't rush you. Yet, when all you need is a follow-up, he is quick and efficient and respectful of your time. Thank you doctor Vahedifar!

After almost 40 years of back issues and 8 operations I now have a Doctor who cares about me and pinned the reason for all of my problems.Doc. is wonderful ! This

Very thorough Felt comfortable with him Only doctor that listened

Eager to write script and make follow up appointment

An extremely knowledgeable doctor, who doesn't want his patients to endure undo extreme inasive treatments. He is soft spoken and caring, likewise his nurse Ruhama is delightful. I highly recommend Dr. V's practice.

He is the BEST!

Dr. Vahedifar is the BEST orthopedist in town!! He is compassionate, caring, and thoughtful in his discussion with you re: your pain and problem/s. He looks at all angles for the best solution before making a dignosis, treatment plan, etc.It's no wonder he has all those awards in his office~he is simply a great human being who knows how to work with those in pain. Thank you for being you!

Most Compassionate Doctor

Dr Vahedifar has been treating me for years and I think he is the best there is. So although I do not like what I am going through he is there and helping I have had more what I think is more than a fair of share of ailments and he continues to be there every step of the way. He is very Knowledgeable and listens and then tells me what to do.Dr Vahedifar is GREAT and I am grateful to have him on my team!

Great Doctor, Crazy-Making Staff

This doctor is really great, and the receptionist is nice, but the rest of his staff is extremely cold and hostile. They started out being very nice, but soon made it very difficult just to ask a simple question. I felt like I was in a maze and couldnt figure out how to get simple answers without being given a hard time. The more I tried to get help, and try to resolve this, the more hostile the staff treated me; eventually becoming so abusive in vocal tone and accusations that every time I called I ended up in tears.If you want a doctors office that treats you with respect and compassion do not go here. The doctor is very compassionate, but in order to see him you just might have to deal with abusive people. If that doesnt bother you, the doctor is worth it. But if you are a sensitive person, like me, it could be a nightmare.

Best Doc in LA

went to a few other doctors and never got a diagnosis. He examined me and without doing any tests got a diagnosis, gave me an injection and the pain went away within one day. still better after 3 weeks. Wasted 3 months with other doctors and got better in one visit with him. I am sending my family to him. Best Doc in LA

Dr. V. has it going on when it comes to nice.

Dr. V. has one of those old fashioned medical offices with an actual person I can talk to. I don't have to listen to a voice recording and push numbers and cross my fingers that it brings me to the right place.I appreciate that there's a human on the other line, and I appreciate that Dr. V. is so attentive. I have recomended him to my friends. I completely trust him.

Very caring and will go out of his way to help you.

Dr Vahedifar is one of those rare doctor's that will go out of his way to help you in any way he can. My HMO who is as cheap as can be and LOVES to deny everything and anything they can.Dr Vahedifar wrote a letter on my behalf for a surgery that he had nothing to do with. I was able to appeal my HMO's denial of my surgery and got it APPROVED.

So kind and so nice.

I am still impressed at how kind and gentle Dr. Vahedifar is. I saw him for some pain in my elbow which radiated down my arm and swelled my arm and hand. He x-rayed me and said it was tennis elbow. He gave me a shot of cortozone. Before he did, he spent extra time numbing the shot area. He gave me the shot and I didn't even feel it. A painless cortozone shot is a pretty special thing. This doctor is number one on my list of caring, gentle and good doctors. I wish he did brain surgery; not that I need it, but it would be good to know that someone as trustworthy and as good as Dr. Vahedifar was doing the surgery.