Dr. Payman P Joseph Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Payman P Joseph?

I never got to meet the doctor till I gave birth to my premature baby whom passed away do to undeveloped lungs that was never diagnosed during my pregnancy. I was told I was having a girl and ended up having a baby boy angel. Very bad experience at a young age! I'm now 32 years old, 10 weeks pregnant and there is no way I'll go back to this doctor. Best of luck to anyone who does decide to choose him.

Very carring and knowledgable and staff super nice.

In terms of competence for labor and delivery, Dr. Joseph seemed competent, cool, stable. He delivered my baby, which was in anterior position, and had the nurse not mentioned it, I would never have known. However, in terms of patient relations Dr. Joseph sucks. He spoke to me perhaps for ten minutes through the entire pregnancy, delivery and recovery and when I had a question or concern, there was no phone number to be had, either for him or for the other staff. Luckily my mom was able to help, but if you think you will need help after office hours, and do not relish spending lots of time in the ER waiting for a doctor on call to address your concerns, you will need to find a better Doctor, or get Dr. Joseph's number somehow.

Thanks

Dr. Joseph has delivered my three girls and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for you loving care.

Dr. Payman P Joseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.