Paula- Clerk

I have a terrible time with the receptionist"s. They let the phone ring so long and when they do answer they quickly put you on hold. Communication among each of them is very poor. I had waited almost five months for one of them to call my insurance to get Approved for me to get a MRI and MRA done. This is very unprofessional and very frustrating. When i asked to speak with the Dr, they state an excuse. I finally asked to speak with the administrator which listen and seemed to agree with what i was going through he apologized for it and was very compassionate and professional about the issue. I really would like Dr. Sadeghi to reach out to me concerning the issues i have been having with the ladies @ the front desk. This behavior could hinder his business; someone need to speak to those ladies. I have called today 3-9-18 about 11:45 and was put on hold for a long time.

Knowledgeable doctor who will take months to see. Office staff takes forever to return calls and is extremely disorganized. Above all, staff and doctor were completely negligent when it came to patient advocacy. I attempted for months to get a medical claim covered for two procedures that Dr. Sadeghi ordered and I received absolutely no help from his office. He refused to do a peer review in order to get the claim approved, and as a result, I was never reimbursed the $1,000 out of pocket I paid for the procedures. I will never return to his office again.

New daily persistent headache

Omg this is the worst dr Ive ever been to. I went into his office with the diagnosis in hand given to me by the mayo clinic. When I told him I had NDPH he didnt even know what it was?!!!! He sent me to perform an MRI of the neck and told me I had an hernia! I already went to other drs and told me that I dont have hernia! I went through many therapies for nothing, paid like 4000 dollars. Just look how ridiculous he looks in his little bow! Oh just so you know if you get a bad headache and need to see him expect a 2 week wait, always on vacation. Funny how I called to say that the treatment was not working and 5 minutes later the receptionists calls me and said I had to pay $150 for the call. Jajajajajah!

Migraine sufferer

I have been to several neurologists throughout the years because we have moved, but this guy is the worst doctor I have ever seen. After ordering and performing multiple tests all done in his office=$$$ (except for MRI) and paying $3000 out of pocket to HIS OFFICE, he decided to just keep prescribing what my previous doctor had given me. Then one weekend, after I had been seeing him regularly for 6 mo, I had a bad migraine on a Saturday. I called his office and asked the answering service if he could just call in a prescription refill for Imitrex (2 minute phone call) to my pharmacy. His answering service told me that he wouldn't, and he said if it was that bad, I should go to the ER. WHAT???? Guess what? I fired him! Don't waste your time or MONEY with this doc. He doesn't care. It's all about the money.

My search for a neurologist is finally over. This doctor took the time to listen to what has been going on with me and was able to diagnose and prescribe a med. that actually made a difference in my health. Thank you so much, Doc!!

Dr. Payman Sadeghi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.