Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pean-Yuan Wang
Dr. Pean-Yuan Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Palma, CA, with another office in Artesia, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Pacific Alliance Medical Center, La Palma Intercommunity Hospital and Lakewood Regional Medical Center. Dr. Wang has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Pean-Yuan Wang has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Pean-Yuan Wang has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Pean-Yuan Wang has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pacific Alliance Medical Center
La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Bellflower Medical Center
Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles Suburban Medical Center Camp
41 Years Experience
Chung Shan Medical University
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pean-Yuan Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Palma, CA.