Dr. Pearl Hwang Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Pearl Hwang?

Posted on December 14th, 2016

needs to listen a little better, not assume, not try to decide for the patient. bedside manners kind of limited. rarely shows enthusiam when greeting the patient. a smile and kindness goes a long way. you're in a service business you have to show care and concern and not just have book knowledge be more sociable.

Highly recommended.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Hwang for what I though was a routine check up on my pregnancy. Unfortunately Dr hwang had to tell me that the fetua wasn't growing and had no heartbeat. She was immensely kind and compassionate. I will never forget how wonderful and caring she was.

The best doctor I have ever had !

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Hwang listened to my problems and diagnosed me with endometriosis when all the other doctors kept giving me pain medicine and sent me to the GI specialist. Since I had my surgery with Dr. Hwang I have felt better. She spent time with me before the surgery explaining everything to expect and how the recovery will be. Thanks Dr Hwang!

Patient

Posted on April 26th, 2013

Wow very respectful , she didn't make me feel like I was talking crazy she believe what I said . Thank you Dr Hwang

terrible

Posted on February 14th, 2013

Dr.Hwang's bedside manner is awful. I had an appointment with her that I honestly think lasted less than 2 minutes. It was only my second ob gyn appointment during my pregnancy and I'm a first time mom. She told me results of lab work which included low vitamin D. She wrote the recommended vitamin supplements down on a paper towel, had me put my feet up and asked me to hold my tights back from my pelvic area while she checked my baby's heartbeat, yelled from the hallway that my pap smear came back normal, then my appointment was over. Absolutely zero patient education. No time for questions/concerns (I had both) and that was it. I had serious concerns I wanted to speak with her about but wasn't comfortable discussing them with her after she rushed me out for the second time. I will see another doctor from now on.

Posted on May 4th, 2012

i like her. she care about her patients and she listen to you and and she really cares about you. she is awsome

Posted on December 1st, 2017