Dr. Pearl Yu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pearl Yu?

Awesome doctor.

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Dr. Yu took a lot of time with us. My daughter is so much better now. We are happy to have found her!

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr. Yu is simply amazing!!! I could not ask for a better doctor to care for my daughter who suffers from severe Asthma. I highly recommend her :)

Exceptional doctor

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Dr. Yu takes a lot of time to ask detailed questions. She helped my daughter to sleep and breathe better at night. Many doctors had told me that my child would grow out of her snoring, but it was hard for me to listen to her at night. I was finally referred to Dr. Yu and she validated my concerns. The sleep study showed sleep apnea and Dr. Yu helped my daughter to get the correct treatment for this condition. Thank you Dr. Yu!

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

Dr. Yu is an excellent doctor and knows what she is doing. She takes a lot of time, asks a lot of questions and does a good job of explaining what is going on and helped my daughter with her sleep issues .

Dr. Yu is a great doctor!

Posted on February 15th, 2015

Compassionate and Kind

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

My daughter had been quite sick and I was at the end of my rope with all the doctor's appointments. Dr. Yu took the time to hear my story and treated my daughter competently. She is now the healthiest she has ever been. She had both snoring and asthma. I would send any of my friends to see her for their children having breathing problems and sleep problems. She is energetic, compassionate and kind. It is obvious that she loves kids.

Exceptional doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

Dr. Yu is an exceptional doctor. She took care of my son when no one else could. She took a lot of time with us to explain why he needed a sleep study and medications for his asthma. I would recommend her to any parent that has a child with sleep OR breathing issues.

Best Doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2014

Dr. Yu was prompt, professional, and had a wonderful way with my boy. She took a lot of time with us and explained the reasoning behind the treatment plan and reviewed the goals. She was thorough, detailed, and enthusiastic. I would recommend her to any of my friends.

Posted on July 30th, 2015