Dr. Pearon Lang Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pearon Lang Jr?

SUSPICOUS SKIN CONCERN

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Pearon Lang for several years now. His scheduling staff is always willing to listen to my concern and get me in to see Dr. Lang ASAP without having to wait for months. Recently, I found new skin areas which I was concerned about and my wife called and got me in within 2 weeks. Dr. Lang always calls personally to give me my lab results from any skin lesions removed. He has a awesome bedside manner and is very personable. I live in Conway, SC and the visit to his office is worth the drive to be treated with kindness, concern and be provided with excellent, quality care.

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Dr. Lang is very thorough and is very experienced and competent. I trust him totally.

A patient since 1999

Posted on June 30th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Pearon Lang for 14 years - since 1999. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is a great diagnostician and surgeon. He is kind and caring. He spends as much time as is needed explaining the procedure and follow up and answering any questions that I have. He is an outstanding professional who I respect and consider to be a trusted friend. I owe him a great debt of gratitude. In addition to his medical practice, he is a teacher of other interns and doctors, lecturer, publisher, and has helped many interns and doctors toward their path in medicine. I highly recommend him.

Posted on September 25th, 2017