Dr. Pearre Davenport III Is this you?

3.8

Great

Dr. Davenport was the doctor I saw on several occasions at the Moss Medical Hospital before it was closed. He was the one that diagnosed my DVT after a hospital stay at a different hospital. I found him attentive and patient with my many many questions. It was a nice touch to have him playing rock and roll in the ER too lol. A little bit of irreverence was surprising, and refreshing. I will go to his private practice when I'm able.

stay away

this doctor also provides care at the Moss Regional Hospital. He was the worst, non caring doctor I have ever experienced. he was rude, did not spend but 2 minutes with me, didnt explain my diagnosis to me correctly. Also within ear shot he was talking with the nurses in the ER about sexual slurs (regarding a song) and also religious views ("kabbalah is a wacky religion") also he got a phone call and said out loud "finally I have something to do" he made me feel awful for visiting the ER for my chest pain, made me feel like I was silly for coming to the hospital to get it checked out. He is horrible, and I will not stop until someone hears my complaint.

Type 2 Diabetes