Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peaslee F Dumont
Dr. Peaslee F Dumont, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vallejo, CA, with another office in Vacaville, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dumont is affiliated with Sutter Solano Medical Center, Northbay Medical Center and VacaValley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peaslee F Dumont has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Holistic Health
Dr. Dumont is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Peaslee F Dumont accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peaslee F Dumont is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vallejo, CA.