Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Temidayo A Olurin has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Temidayo A Olurin has the following 10 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
Dr. Temidayo A Olurin has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Ourlin was recommended by a doctor I respect. This doctor was very patient, peronable and caring so I knew that any recommendation he made would be a good one. It was. Dr. Ourlin is very personable and knowledgable. I would recommend him highly and have. Now my whole family sees him. I would not go to any other eye doctor.
East Tennessee State University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOlurin & Olurin Mds, 1403 N Rodney St, Wilmington, DE
Dr. Temidayo A Olurin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.