Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pedram Ilbeigi?

The Best !!

I have nothing but praise for this doctor and his practice. Takes the time to understand your issues, offers sound advice and follows through. He does not rush you, sometimes meaning appointments get backed up. But I accept this for good service.

Just had surgery with dr Illbeigi. So far every has been great Healing quickly. He has a great office staff.

Nephrectomy

I want to thank Dr.Ilbeigi for his great work he did, I had a. Nephrectomy on my left kidney 2 weeks ago, I didn't know what to expect afterward but he put mine and my husbands mind at ease with his professionalism and knowledge, I fully trusted him with this surgery, as he had performed the same surgery on my Dad a few years ago and everything went very well.I would highly recommend Dr. Ilbeigi, Thank you for making this surgery as smooth as possible and everything you did to get this done, I should be back to normal soon thank God.

Rock removed, time to let the body heal

Dr. Ilbeigi, Dr. Reddy, Dr. Park, and all the nurses during lithotripsy procedure are all working hard, in collaboration with one another, to expedite and bring the quickest relief. Thank You.

The best of the best!

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Dr. Ilbeigi takes his time with his patients. I found him and his staff courteous, friendly, and professional. I have received direction and he has solves my urological issues and I would refer any and all of my friends and family to him anytime.

Dr Pedram Ilbeigi, his nurses and front office staff are absolutely "The Best". I was in a bad shape from previous urological work when I approached Dr Ilbeigi's office 5 weeks ago. The front office understood my issues immediately, gave me a rapid appointment, Dr Ilbeigi took the time to understand my situation, walked me slowly through my options, etc. His bedside manner is superb. His procedures were handled delicately and with care. His nurses are professional and there to offer advice. Rebecca, who runs the front office, is wonderful. My sincere thanks to all.

After seeing this doctor 3 time to have a procedure so that I could have a catheter removed he still has not completed the paperwork. I as for a clean bag and he refused. do not se this man.

Negligent, Dismissive & Incompetent Staff at Rancho Mirage Office