Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Pedro S Alupay Jr has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Pedro S Alupay Jr has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 10
pain treatment and anesthesia doc
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pedro S Alupay Jr - Posted on October 10th, 2013
Great doctor. He gives anesthesia at Upland, California Surgical Institute. Has office in Pomona and Healthpointe Medical Group in Irwindale and Anaheim. Excellent bedside manners and knows his stuff. Spent extra time to examine me and explain what my problems are. I was in the waiting room and one of his patients said that the doctor also does great pain injections. I hope I won't need any shots but if I really do, I would like this doc to do it.
pain management, epidurals
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pedro S Alupay Jr - Posted on May 18th, 2013
Dr. Alupay has extensive experience in pain treatment and it showed not only in the ease and comfort the injection was done but the difference in the actual result of pain relief was unlike what I had before. He was recommended by another of his patients. I think he joined a big group called Healthpoint and I would follow him there for my pain treatment.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pedro S Alupay Jr - Posted on September 24th, 2011
top notch doc
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pedro S Alupay Jr - Posted on January 26th, 2010
Just the Right Physician for Me and my Mother's Medical Problems
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pedro S Alupay Jr - Posted on November 11th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2013, 2010, 2008, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2010, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
41 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPRISTINE MEDICAL GROUP INC, 1890 N Garey Ave Ste B, Pomona, CA
Dr. Pedro S Alupay Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pomona, CA.