Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Armenteros MD
Dr. Pedro Armenteros, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Beach, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Armenteros is affiliated with Hialeah Hospital, Mercy Hospital and North Shore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Armenteros has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Pedro Armenteros is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pedro Armenteros - Posted on February 3rd, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pedro Armenteros - Posted on November 10th, 2008
I went for a consult with Dr. Armenteros @ Reyuve clinic. I paid $600 for restylane injection but then changed my mind. He told me to call his assistant Wally for a refund and they have been hiding from me ever since its been 6 months now. I've left several messages and they wont return my calls. I'm tired of trying and will now be taking them to court!!!!
Dr. Armenteros is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore Medical Center
Highlands Regional Medical Center
18 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Pedro Armenteros Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Pedro Armenteros's office for more information.
1900 Purdy Ave Miami Beach, FL : (305) 674-7942
Locations & Directions1900 Purdy Ave, Miami Beach, FL
Dr. Pedro Armenteros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.