Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Pedro Arroyo Jr
Dr. Pedro Arroyo Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lady Lake, FL, with other offices in Deland, FL and Lady Lake, FL . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Arroyo is affiliated with Florida Hospital Fish Memorial, Munroe Regional Medical Center and Lakeland Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Arroyo Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Pedro Arroyo Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
Dr. Arroyo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Munroe Regional Medical Center
Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Bert Fish Medical Center
Central Florida Regional Hospital
Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Villiages Regional Hospital
Florida Hospital Deland
The Villages Health System
Memorial Hospital-West Volusia
Villages Regional Hospital
Promise Hospital of Florida - The Villages
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pedro Arroyo Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lady Lake, FL.