Dr. Pedro M Banda Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Pedro M Banda?

Wonderful Urologist

My husband is blessed to have Dr. Pedro Banda of Columbia/St. Mary's hospital in Milwaukee as his Urologist. Dr. Banda is thorough, kind and just really great at what he does. He takes the time to answer your questions and walks you through the entire process from beginning to end.

Bad bedside manner

Disrespectful

Wonderful Urologist

My husband has been seeing Dr. Banda for over a year. He diagnosed my husbands cancer and walked him through the entire process. Dr. Banda is not only thorough but wonderful in walking you through the entire process. We are blessed to have him in our life.

The Best Urologist

Dr. Banda did a perfect partial nephrectomy on me. Know his business, cares about you.

Exceptional

I had a minor condition that was masking a more serious one, and two urologists before Dr. Banda were too dismissive of the symptoms. Dr. Banda took the time to listen and determine the real problem, and is the professional everyone hopes to get when they have to see a doctor.

Dr. Banda answered all of my questions as well as my wife's questions. He was friendly and caring, also took time with us in the office.His staff was also very friendly.

D Koerner

I did not see him before or after my surgery. He has not called to check how I'm doing.

I was referred to this doctor but never got to see him after making an appointment -only saw the physician's assistant

Not impressed

I've seen him 3 times now, not impressed with him. Smart guy, but he didn't seem to care about me and my concerns. Moreover, the people working for him weren't happy at all. I was referred to him by a Dr. at UWM. I will go elsewhere next time.

This is a very disrespectful doctor

Dr. Banda performed a hydrocele surgery on my son...his disrespectful demeanor was repulsive. He did not come up after the surgery to inform me of how the procedure went nor did inform me of the after care necessary for my son to heal properly which resulted in his becoming ill from an infection. His level of disrepect for another human being is what prompted me to write this review. I guess he treats people based on what they have rather than following his oath to heal rather than harm.