- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Beredjiklian MD
Dr. Pedro Beredjiklian, MD is a doctor primarily located in Marlton, NJ, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Marlton, NJ( and 5 other locations). They have 27 years of experience. Their specialties include Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Pedro Beredjiklian has 7 locations
Dr. Pedro Beredjiklian has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Pedro Beredjiklian has the following 9 expertise
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Finger Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Pedro Beredjiklian Accepts the Following Insurance
- 999 North Route 73 Suite 401 Marlton , NJ : (856) 821-6360
- 2630 Holme Ave Ste 200 Philadelphia , PA : (215) 335-9751
- 999 Route 73 N Ste 401 # 301 Marlton , NJ : (856) 821-6360
- 925 Chestnut St Fl 5 Philadelphia , PA : (800) 321-9999
- 600 Evergreen Dr Ste 201 Glen Mills , PA : (800) 321-9999
- 1118 W Baltimore Pike Ste 302 Media , PA : (610) 744-2600
- 925 Chestnut Street 5th Floor Philadelphia , PA : (800) 321-9999
More about Dr. Pedro Beredjiklian
Dr. Beredjiklian is the chief of hand and wrist surgery at the Rothman Institute. He is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and has earned a certificate for added qualification for surgery of the hand.