Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pedro J Carvajal has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
We went to see Dr. Carvajal today and I have to say what a good experience it was. He and his staff were friendly, nice and we did not have to wait long. The Doctor was incredibly knowledgeable and we would highly recommend him as your orthopedic surgeon should anyone need him. Its nice to leave a Doctor's office and feel that everything is going to turn out 100% ok.
I went in with a shoulder needed repair. Was fighting with Workman comp. to file for repair. But decided to use regular ins. after w.c. declined. I was led to believe that the recovery would be 3 months until return to work. But days before surgery the dr. said 6 months. That was a financial disaster for me. I went to another surgeon and 3 months I'm lifting weights. Maybe the surgical procedures are different. I don't know
Dr. Carvajal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Jackson Health System
Dr. Pedro J Carvajal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPedro Joaquin Carvajal Md, 9195 SW 72nd St Ste 100, Miami, FL
Dr. Pedro J Carvajal is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Miami, FL.