Dr. Pedro Chan Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Pedro Chan?

Very Rude Staff

Posted on August 25th, 2017

The staff at Dr. Chan's office are very rude, Julie and Karen, they have no clue what they are doing and Dr Chan encourages this from his staff. Dr Chan do not care about his patients, it's all about the money. He even submits the wrong claims to the insurance to get extra money. He even tells patients that the insurance companies does not pay him enough. Also, he charges a fee to get copies of results. He will never contact you if there is a problem with results. The wait times are very long even with an appointment. Please do not go there if you care about your health.

The nurse Karen extremely rude

Posted on April 22nd, 2017

IT specialist

Posted on October 31st, 2013

That's absolutely wrong.Whenever I was there,always greeted.Always first listen.He is happy person.But he is man of principle. will never give illegal prescription.I and my family going there from last 20 years.His staff will always welcome you with smile.

Had enough

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Dr. Pedro Chan is a sad excuse for a physician. He does not look his patients in the eye. He doesn't listen to you, so I could never trust his diagnosis. He once told me my B12 was low but offered no suggestions for what food I should eat, nor, offered a shot. I wouldn't send my neighbors yapping dog to him. Overall, it was a terrible experience and I wouldn't recommend anyone visit him.

Needs to Retire

Posted on September 10th, 2012

He is a doctor who cuts you off when you are talking. He knows everything and does not listen to what you have to say. He would not call me and i waited 13 for results from a biopsy. Alwasys suggesting testing (more money). He needs to stay current with medical matter, no eye contact. You have to pay to getyour results from blood work. I would not let my dog go there. We know doctors want to make money, but don't make it so apprent. People pay you, you should listen and help them with what they are speaking of. Go to him at your own risk!!!!!!!

Top Notch!

Posted on June 19th, 2012

I have been a patient for nearly 20 years. He's one of the hardest working Doctors I've ever met. He takes time to understand the issues and addresses them in a methodical way with great results every time. I would highly recommend him. Both he and his staff true professionals!

Posted on June 5th, 2012

Never had a problem with this office, it is one of the few office which could perform Immigration Physical for Green Card. This doctor is able to do x-rays in office, so I was able to get my paperwork filled out on the same day. Wait time for this office is the same as any other offices. I was able to make appointment on the very next day. Usually, 3-5 days are the earliest for appointments with other doctors.

Walk-ins/Same Day Appointment

Posted on May 20th, 2012

This office allows walk-ins and same day appointment. Other offices would have sent me away with an appointment for next week.

Irritated pt

Posted on September 14th, 2011

This is a HORRIBLE Dr and (i use the term dr loosley!)when he walked in the room he sat down never looked at me and said what do you need! he never greeted me Never looked at me Constanly cut me off and was just plain out rude! he was even argumentative when i explained how I was feeling. I feel sorry to anyone who visits this dr!

Posted on August 17th, 2011

There is nothing good I can say about Dr. Chan. He is just flat out rude and does not care about his patients. He is just money hungry and charges for everything even for results!! Talks over you when you try to ask a question. Never called to tell me my results even when something was severely wrong with me! Never going back!!

too much unnecessary lab work and receptionest is stupid

Posted on February 13th, 2011

too much unnecessary lab work, not patient. staff are very stupid. claim lab bill always wrong. no follow up

Posted on October 16th, 2010

he speeds the visit, little eye contact with pt and family.