Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pedro H Ramirez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Pedro H Ramirez has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Pedro H Ramirez has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Pedro H Ramirez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
My husband and I went in to talk with Dr.Ramirez about having an iui done. He instantly made the iui appointment without any lab work so I asked him about sonograms, seman analysis for my husband, etc and he told me that we didn't need that. Came back weeks later for the scheduled iui and AFTER the procedure was completed Dr.Ramirez stated that it most likely wouldn't work because my husband count was very low. He had done the analysis the morning of the procedure so I feel like he should have told us BEFORE the procedure to give us an option to have it done or not. Not to mention, he told us that I would have to lay down for 30mins afterwards but I was only given 10mins to lay down because the cleaning crew came in and we had to leave the office. This Dr is really money hungry and doesn't care for his patients at all!!! We waisted over $900 with him & I hope no one has to go through what we went through with him.
They are so inconvenient with there sonograms and blood work. Not included during your regular visits.)You have to go to a lab for blood work and sonograms are done only on tues. mornings. And they charge you seperatly for the sonogram, not included in your payment for visits. And they are so worried about payment that is always the first thing they ask sbout once you arrive. He is rude and does not understand that he is the one to give you leave off of work. He made me work up to my due date and did not let me off early. He told me it was up to my job give a note if I wanted to stop working sooner and a reason as to why!
49 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon
Graduated in 1969
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Pedro H Ramirez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPedro Heberto Ramirez Md, 7505 Glenview Dr Ste H, Richland Hills, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pedro H Ramirez in this video.
Dr. Pedro H Ramirez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland Hills, TX.