Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Hani
Dr. Pedro Hani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Henderson, NV. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hani is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital, Desert Springs Hospital and St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Hani has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Lung Cancer
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Hani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Rose Dominican Hospital
Desert Springs Hospital
St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp
ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Baylor Regional Medical Center Plano
St Rose Dominican Hospital - Rose de Lima Campus
Methodist Richardson Medical Center
St Rose Dominican Hospital - San Martin Campus
32 Years Experience
Universidad Central De Venezuela
Graduated in 1981
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Pedro Hani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pedro Hani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.