Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro J Loredo III MD
Dr. Pedro J Loredo III has 2 locations
Dr. Pedro J Loredo III has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Pedro J Loredo III has the following 18 expertise
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Wrist Injury
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Injuries
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Radial Neuropathy (Saturday Night Palsy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Showing 5 of 59
Bad Hand Infection
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pedro J Loredo III - Posted on August 28th, 2019
Had a bad hand infection from being stuck with dirty wire at my ranch. I saw another doc and said I would be ok. But it became worse. My friend had elbow surgery by Doc Loredo, and he is doing great. So my buddy recommended I go see him. I am glad I did, because the infection was going up my arm. He took me to surgery and drained a lot of pus. I stayed in the hospital for a couple of days for IV antibiotics. I am doing great now. Thank you Doc for saving my hand.
Great job fixing my Keloid Scar
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pedro J Loredo III - Posted on August 15th, 2019
Had a horrible keloid scar on my arm. I had a so called plastic surgeon try to fix it. That Dallas plastic surgeon made it worse. I found Dr. Loredo on google, and I saw that he did mircosurgery. If he can fix small things in the body. Maybe he might be good at Keloids. I was right he did a great job. He removed a big keloid from my arm. I am wearing tank tops again, and showing off my guns. Thank you Doc.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pedro J Loredo III - Posted on August 12th, 2019
Had a big elbow tumor that was getting bigger and bigger. Other doctors did not want to touch it because it was near the nerve. So I searched the web and found Doc Laredo. He showed me the tumor on his baby machine, I think it is called ultrasound. He did surgery and removed the tumor. He did a good job and I am back to playing golf. Great job doc.
He put my finger back on
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pedro J Loredo III - Posted on July 24th, 2019
I had almost cut off my entire finger while loading my boat after fishing. The finger was hanging on by just skin. You could see the bone, and there was a lot of blood. So my wife searched the internet and found Dr. Laredo. He did a great job with putting my finger back on. Dr. Laredo is a wonderful person. He prayed with me before surgery. I am back to fishing in my boat, but this time I have my friend do all the hard work.
He fixed my finger
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pedro J Loredo III - Posted on June 21st, 2019
Broke my finger playing basketball. The ER doctor told me it was a very bad fracture and needed a hand surgeon. He recommended Dr. Laredo. I saw him and he took very good care of me. He agreed that it was a very bad fracture. He did surgery on my finger and I am back to playing basketball. He is a pretty nice doc and is also a very smart doc.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Pedro J Loredo III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Pedro J Loredo III
We specialize in advanced treatments that result in quicker recovery to get you out of pain so you can get back to doing what you love!
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pedro J Loredo III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.