Dr. Pedro Marcucci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pedro Marcucci?

actually called me on a sunday to see how i was doing?

I can't praise this surgeon enough!!!

He was there when I needed him most. He even called me three time during my critical time that I needed him. I absolutely highly recommend him. I and the community are fortunate to have him in our midst .

Friendly and outgoing

Dr. Marc (as I call him) is really down to earth and easy to talk with. He is quick to act when he finds an issue in your health care and will follow through to resolve it. He also puts you at ease. He just needs to appear less rushed when he enters a room. When he's out of a room and talking to a patient he's very jovial but when he's in the room he appears too eager to want to leave it without allowing a patient to ask all the questions they would like. That's the only negative comment I can make about the man. But he's agressive in treating anything that pains you.