Dr. Pedro E Mcdougal Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Pedro E Mcdougal?

Great Internist in the Mid-Valley

Great Friendly staff and doctors. Very little wait if you have an appointment

Fully recomended!!!!

Dr. McDougal is one of a few doctors who take the time to talk and listen to the patient, Great personality and very professional. The positive atmosphere at his office and the kindness of his entire staff is contagious.( Plus coffee and motivational videos while you wait. ) This is the kind of doctor you want to have on your side when you feel sick.

Not very accommodating, waiting time to long, rushed consultation

On my first visit, i was disappointed on how long it took to get seen and how fast he rushed to diagnosed while text-in on his phone. What made me not return was there no exception rule of no kids. On my second visit, I had to take my girls with me(no sitter). Staff was quickly attentive to point out there no kids rule in the waiting room, which i understood, So I've asked if i could wait outside the waiting room and have the girls accompany me once i get called. On which they replied "NO, that's not possible you have to reschedule". So of course, i did what any normal person would do. Told them that i'll take my business elsewhere!

Good Doctors- Horrible wait time

I went in with a really bad cold and I waited for almost a hour before i was able to be seen. The doctor did a through check and made sure everything was ok, which was great. They do care about the patient andthey make sure you understand what is going on before you leave. The only thing I wish is they worked on their wait time.

Dr. Pedro E Mcdougal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weslaco, TX.