Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pedro E Monserrate has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Pedro E Monserrate has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 30
I've been having moderate to severe knee pain on the right side of my knee. It has been going numb and feels like a knife going through my knee. This has been ongoing for a month. I'm not one to usually write reviews about doctors, let alone bad ones. But this was by far one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. After waiting nearly two weeks to see this guy, he spent no more than 5 minutes in the room with me. 2-3 of those minutes consisted of me telling him my problems. The other 1-2 minutes he pressed around my knee, bent it back and forth and told me it was just a small sprain and wrote me a topical prescription to rub on it. My insurance (BCBS) did not cover the $400 dollar cream. Nor could I afford it or even waste my money on this before having an X-ray or MRI. He did not tell me I needed to have a follow up appointment. I had to request an MRI. When I did have the MRI and the follow up appointment, again he spent about 5 minutes in the room telling me I had a small tear in my acl, a small tear in my mcl and severe arthritis around my knee cap and acl. He gave me a cortisone shot and walked out of the room and had his nurse do the rest. He didn't tell me what I could do for it. I asked him what I could do long term and he shook his head and said "nothing" then said good luck and walked out of the room. I have never felt so bad in my life. I would not recommend this guy to anybody.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
43 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
San Juan City Hospital
Dr. Pedro E Monserrate accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPedro E Monserrate Md, 2721 Del Prado Blvd S Ste 260, Cape Coral, FL
Dr. Pedro E Monserrate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.