Dr. Pedro Montano Is this you?

15 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Pedro Montano?

Bad Service

Posted on November 5th, 2015

I had an appointment set at 5pm sharp and was informed to arrive 15 minutes early. I gwt there and its a pretty bad run down building and it smells like old. After waiting for 25 minutes the assistant comes in and informs me that the doctor will be 1 hour late for my 5pm appointment as if its ok. I get up and inform the eldery woman that im going to cancel my appointment and cocntact the Veterans Administration and file a complaint. So i ask the eldery woman fornmy paper work back which i had handled to her and she had crumble it up and thrown it in the trash can cuz she had recieved a another copy from the v.a. finally she returns my original form and apologized for throwning my paper work away. I will never return or have anothing to do with this doctor very unprofessional.

Posted on December 29th, 2016