Dr. Pedro J Nunez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pedro J Nunez?

Find another doctor.

I didn't like this Doctors attitude or bedside manner. He seemed to be very abrupt and inpatient. I also believed he performed tests that weren't neccesary. He made me feel like I was there to get drugs or something. Maybe he was having a really bad day, but I wouldn't know why because no one was there. The staff were very nice and courteous though

great doctor

Very friendly staff who got me an appointment right away with the doctor. Doctor was very thorough and listened good. Took time to go over several problems that I had in addition to doing my physical. I plan to bring the rest of my family here.

Outstanding doctor

Dr. Nunez is one of the best diagnosticians I have seen. He is up to date on everything including answers to questions from the TV commercials and newspaper reports. I would recommend him highly to anyone who asks or even just seems to need a really good doctor.

Dr. Nunez is the Best!!

I never have to wait long at the office or to get an appointment. Dr Nunez is very caring and asks great questions. I have been his patient for over 3 years and wouldn't change a thing.

Great Doctor!

I love that I can always get an appointment the same day I call, sometimes even within a couple of hours. I've also never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes in the waiting room and some times they have called me straight back once I check in. The staff is very friendly.He has a calm, friendly demeaner and appointments with him never feel rushed. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and comes up with an accurate diagnosis. I've recomended him to all my friends and family.

Dr. Pedro J Nunez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.