Dr. Pedro M Pereira Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pedro M Pereira?

Great caring doctor, he listens to you, and takes his time. He is interested in what your concerns are, and is very good in his Dianostic attributes . Linda adamca

Primary MD

I have known Dr Pereira for many years. I remember when I was working at Hackensack Univ. Med center as a nurse and he would come to my floor to see his patients. He was always friendly and has great bedside manners. He does not have that common Doctor attitude - he is approachable and takes the time to explain things. I have referred most of my family to his practice and many of my friends. They have all been more than satisfied with his care. It is not easy to find a Primary doctor that actually cares. You will find that Dr Pereira goes above and beyond for his patients.

Dr. Pereria is a wonderful Dr. However, every single time I need to see him when I am sick his office staff is unfriendly and can never get me an appointment. Therefore, I spend a lot of unnecessary time at the hospital for emergencies because small things have become big due to lack of treatment.

Dr. Pedro M Pereira is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, NJ.