Dr. Pedro O Servano III Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Pedro O Servano III?

Excellent health care provider

We have been with Doctor Servano for ten years. I am a medically trained professional. He is always very kind, clear– explaining everything, so competent and respectful! My family loves him!

patient

have been dealing with this crackpot for two years with back issues he sends me somewhere and doesnt even follow up , he put me on perocect 2 yrs ago and i just found out that he is stopping me cold turkey i am not a drug addict but i am being treated as one he sent me to a pharmacy pain clinic and they wanted to put me on five pills a day, when 1 percocet a day workes perfectly for my back pain i will be turning him in to the proper authorities even if it does not get me any where , should have been deported years ago

ex-patient

Dr. Sevano has to be one of the best family dr's I've ever had. Very compastionate when It came to my past medical history. If ever I had a sudden issue I could get online or call the office and get a same day appt. with him, if available. I've never had any issues getting pain medications that I needed for after surgeries, and he was always there to listen to me and listen to my suggestions. Anyone that doesn't care for him has to be insane, he's always given me the time I needed to ask questions and offer opinions. He's a great caring doctor.

Very rude

Had him one time and that was enough for me to never want to see him again. He was very uncaring, didn't want to listen to me, didn't believe me, etc. Overall, very rude and unsympathetic. He also has a tendency to examine you from a foot or two away as he doesn't seem to want to catch your illness.