Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Pedro J Villalonga
Pedro J Villalonga is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. They speak English.
Book Online Now
Pedro J Villalonga accepts the following insurance providers.
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
More about Pedro J Villalonga
Born in Camaguey, Cuba, Dr. Pedro J. Villalonga earned his Bachelor in Science from Colegio Champagnat. He graduated from medical school at the University of Mexico, School of Medicine. He interned at Columbus-Cuneo Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois and completed his surgical residency at the U.S. Army Hospital in Fort Campbell, Kentucky. He completed his otolaryngology residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. Dr. Villalonga was appointed Assistant Chief, Otolaryngology Division for the U.S. Army in Frankfurt, Germany in 1973. In 1976, he served as Chief of Otolaryngology at Moncrief General Hospital in Ft. Jackson, South Carolina. Currently, he holds a fellowship with Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery and is a member of Greater Miami Otolaryngology Society.
Locations & Directions3100 SW 62nd Ave, Miami, FL
Pedro J Villalonga is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.