Dr. Pegah Afra Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Pegah Afra?

She helped turn my life around. The whole team @ the U of U are great. Pual House is a great surgion also.

The team at the university of utah treat you like a person. Dr. Afra went over everything with my wife and I'm 1 step at a time so we could understand what was going on. I still have them every now and then but my seizures are under control with the help of surgery and medication

This doctor would never return phone calls or communicate with us about what is going on!!! She treated us like we were stupid and gave us no help at all! I would not recommend her to anyone because she is such a poor doctor. We went to her for 4 years and she never helped us or figured out what is going on!

Excellent Bedside Manner

Dr. Afra is THE most attentive doctor I have ever had. I had a video EEG and she came to see me every day in the hospital. She pushed for me to get a VNS and while the surgeon was skeptical, she put together a file of evidence to push for the VNS stimulator. She is the best doctor I have ever had, and the hardest working doctor I have ever seen. While her bills are not cheap, I will pay every penny to receive her care and time. She deserves everything she earns.

she is the best