Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peggy A Johnson DO
Dr. Peggy A Johnson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Freeport, IL, with other offices in Nacogdoches, TX and Nacogdoches, TX . She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Peggy A Johnson has 3 locations
Dr. Peggy A Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Peggy A Johnson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 2 of 2
I love Dr Peggy Johnson
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peggy A Johnson - Posted on May 6th, 2012
Very good doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peggy A Johnson - Posted on April 13th, 2010
17 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Corpus Christi Health System
Dr. Peggy A Johnson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peggy A Johnson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Freeport, IL.