Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peggy S Brooks MD
Dr. Peggy S Brooks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingsport, TN, with other offices in Abingdon, VA and Johnson City, TN (and 1 other location). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Peggy S Brooks has 4 locations
201 Cassell Dr
Kingsport, TN 37660
16000 Johnston Memorial Dr
Abingdon, VA 24211
408 N State of Franklin Rd Ste 24
Johnson City, TN 37604
Dr. Peggy S Brooks has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Peggy S Brooks has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Peggy S Brooks is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
10 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Peggy S Brooks Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peggy S Brooks is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.