Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peggy A Downing has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Peggy A Downing has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Peggy A Downing has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peggy A Downing is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I went to another practice for my last child. I had some complications and was sent to the ob. I was so scared! I was so thankful Dr. Downing was covering the other Dr. patients that afternoon. I do not think my son would have made it if Dr. Downing would not have been there. All 3 Dr. I know in her practice including her are great they all came by my room to check on me in the hospital! More then I can say for the other office, My son is 2 months old and I haven't even got a phone call from them.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Peggy A Downing accepts the following insurance providers.
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsPeggy Ann Downing Md, 3505 E Meridian Park Loop Ste 100, Wasilla, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peggy A Downing in this video.
Dr. Peggy A Downing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wasilla, AK.