Dr. Peggy L Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peggy L Johnson?

Dr. Johnson is hands down one of the best Psychiatrists in her field. From our first meeting, she took her time to understand my struggles and specific goals in getting more control over dealing with my ADD that had been untreated my whole life. From that first meeting on, the quality of my daily life has been so greatly improved, I am so grateful to have found her, she saved my live. I have been seeing Dr. Peggy Johnson for over 3 years now. I highly recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone looking to recover from any addiction, wither it be to drugs, alcohol, sex, shopping, cutting, shoplifting or for the treatment of ADHD/ADD, Depression, PTSD, and or Anxiety. In addition, Dr. Johnson has always gone above and beyond in assisting me when I have a crisis.

Dr.Jonhson needs to be more responsible with her patients,in returning phone calls and keeping appointments. I am not happy with the care I was getting from her. Honestly would not recommend her to anyone .

susan flynn

she is the best doctor i think i have ever had, very understanding and alot of patience