Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peggy L Kendall
Dr. Peggy L Kendall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Kendall is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation. She speaks English.
Dr. Peggy L Kendall has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Peggy L Kendall has the following 12 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Dr. Peggy L Kendall has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kendall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Peggy L Kendall accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAsthma Sinus Allergy Program, 2611 W End Ave Ste 210, Nashville, TN
Dr. Peggy L Kendall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.