Dr. Peggy X Ku Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peggy X Ku?

Stay away!

She was honestly the worst Doctor I've ever had. I felt she did not respect my birth plan, belittled me, made fun of my pain, disrespected my wish to not have students get there "first experience touching a vagina" with me, joked inappropriately About sex while I was in labor. Stay away!

Dr. Ku is the best!

Dr. Ku and her staff are just everything I wanted for my pregnancy, C-Section, and aftercare. I felt immediately at ease with her, and I am usually very anxious about doctors. She was incredibly caring and knowledgeable about every subject I had fears about... She delivered my baby via C-Section, and it was smoother than I ever could have hoped for. I felt like I hit the jackpot with the perfect ob/gyn. I can't think of even the pettiest of complaints!

prenatal care

Dr. Ku provided my prenatal care and delivered my baby. This was my first child, but I believe her level of prenatal care was excellent and she respected my wishes during labor and delivery, even though I changed my mind on the pain medication. Overall she had a good bedside manner and was great Dr to have during pregnancy and delivery.

mrs bates

great doctor was happy about everything we discussed and she was very profossional and great knowleges.......was very comfortable with her.thanks for making me feel comfortable......thanks agai keep up the good work doc.....

excellent dr

So nice to walk in to a dr office and be trreated like a person instead of a number. She takes her time with you and really seems to care about me as a patient. Wish she was around when i was pregnant. Would highly recomend her