Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peggy H Watson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 51
I have been seeing Dr. Watson ever since she opened her practice in Lutz. Although her staff is good, I always make sure to specifically request her when I make my appts. She is very thorough checking blood work and looks for alternative approaches when conventional ones don't work. After seeing several specialist, she is the only doctor that was able to recommend treatment that started me on my way to healing. She has always spent the time that was needed to discuss my problems.
Dr Watson spent ample time on initial visit,ordered the appropriate tests, and provided lot of information for my condition. She offered hope to a better quality of life through hormone treatments and scheduled follow up appointment immediately upon receiving test results. All the staff were pleasant, professional, organized, and helpful. Only a 5 minute wait and quick checkup by nursing staff
I had been going to Dr. Watson for 4 yrs. staff is nice. I do have to wait about 15 minutes to see Dr. Watson. When I made my appointments, I had to request Dr. Watson or I got a Physicain assistant. Dr.Watson does not do pap smears anymore. I had a physician assistant do one on me, along with a student or trainee, they stood there and talked about me for 20 minutes. It only takes 2 minutes to do a pap smear. Very Rude. Lately, it seems like Dr. Watson is more into Botox and selling Vitamins than treating people. I told them I had Medicaid and they through me out like I was not good enough to go there. They are only interested in money. I now am searching for new Dr. It seams there are better Dr.s with better reviews and more Stars ratings. So search your Dr., before you choose one. I am glad I got thrown out, I have a better Dr. now.
29 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Peggy H Watson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGms Florida West Coast Inc, 20615 Amberfield Dr Ste 102, Land O Lakes, FL
Dr. Peggy H Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Land O Lakes, FL.