Dr. Peiman Berdjis Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Peiman Berdjis?

An Appointment of ignorance

Posted on May 16th, 2017

I made this appointment 2weeks ago, and I think that was the wait time...I was told I would be the first patient...Yeah first to replace the hanging office skeleton. Not only did I have to wait for 30minutes, but I was misplaced from the waiting room to a waiting office and yet waiting for the nurse assistant to catch up: she actually asked me how she could help me! I was there for a blood test and she did not know why. What's the appointment file for...casual reading? Shouldn't even the nurse assistant know something about what I'm doing there, rather than conduct a chat-side interview?

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Very bad service.... beware... The line of complaining patients in the lobby should have been my clue but I was being optimistic. I had a bad cough and sinus... its been 9 days and still Im getting the run around for the staff calling in my prescription. After 20 or more calls they still need to write down my name and get it wrong. Finally today I made some progress after complaining to my insurance. I was told at 8:45am today that they will call in my prescription and now its 12:00 with no update

Dr Peiman Berdjis is the best