Have you seen Dr. Patricia G Gao?

HORRIBLE DOCTOR, NO GOOD FOR DIABETICS GO ELSEWHERE FAST !!!

Disrespectful doctor, and such a truly wonderful front desk. Patricia Gao ABSOLUTELY REFUSED TO PRESCRIBE A DIABETIC NEED AS I ALSO HAD AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST. WHAT A TRUE UNCARING WITCH. I NEVER WENT BACK AGAIN ... AND I NEVER WILL !!!

She was my primary doctor for years and refused to treat my chronic issues once they had all gotten out of control. I decided to work with a team of seven different specialist to manage all the chronic issues Dr. Patricia Gao refused to acknowledge or treat even after I and my team reached out to her. She isn't knowledgable enough to properly treat or diagnosis you but will give you depression and anxiety treatment so you can 'cope with' your physical ailments. The staff is great and friendly. The plus is she doesn't have many returning patients so same day appointments are always open and short wait because her follow ups are just get refilling prescriptions. I'm not sure she even had bedside manners unless silently blinking and then saying sorry I can't help you I don't understand patients with chronic illnesses is considered courteous.

My friend recommended me to see Dr. Patricia Gao, since I had had hard time handling my husband's cancer diagnosis. I felt stressful and hopeless every time when when visited his cancer doctor. Dr. Patricia Gao was empathetic and spent time listened to my pain. She recommended me to take medication and guided me through with the side effects of the medications. I have felt a lot better with the medication and able to support my husband to fight his illness. I am very thankful.

Dr Gao was extreamly helpful to me. She really worked hard for me, and went the extra mile.

Dr. Patricia G Gao is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.