Dr. Penniann A Whitten Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Penniann A Whitten?

I've been to many doctors in my 82 years and can honestly say that Dr. Whitten is among the best! She shows concern and interest in your problems and works with you to find a solution. I would recommend her to anyone!

Excellent physician. Really cares about her patients. Very thorough and gets it right the first time.

Terrible Service

Does not appear she knows what she is doing. Disorganized office. Very backward in customer service, more worried about their personal life and lunch hours then patient care. In the Doctor's words: " We deserve down time.... I am a physician but I deserve a life too so I can not talk to you on the phone." These responses came when I requested a call during business hours.

Moving on

Only say this lady once.....Very non caring towards me. Made me sad she didn't show any concern. Time for a new doc.

I love Penny!I've been a patient for about 2yrs now and it's been a great experience. She's one of the only doctors I've come across that will sit down and listen to you, what's wrong, and how you feel about it. She takes into account you a full person with stresses and other life issues that we all know can impact your health, but many doctors seem to completely discount. I would highly recommend Penny to anyone who appreciates a doctor who takes an interest in treating people not just illnesses. She has a great bedside manner and Ive had great success with her sorting out some pretty tricky ailments in a short amount of time. Ive been nothing, but impressed with Penny, and would refer anyone to her practice.

Dr. Whitten is great. She always focuses on you; takes the time needed, discusses treatment options. Very caring. Treats my 89 year old mother with kindness and empathy.

This place is a joke, the staff is rude the Dr. is rude, and seemed unconcerned

Great Doctor and facility

I have been with this doctor and facility for almost 2 years now on the recommendation of a co-worker who had been with the doctor for a few years as well. She is caring and concerned about the patient and is very proficient in her diagnosis.

They call it a practice for a reason

Don't want to bee specific for fear of identifying myself.

I have been seeing Dr. Whitten for about 8 years and I think she is a wonderful doctor but the office she works in has gone to crap. All of the office staff as well as the her nurse seems like they are getting ready for a Metallica concert. If she goes to another office I will follow

Class Act

As time goes on I become more impressed with Dr. Whitten's clinical expertise and compassion. She stays up to date on current medical research a ...

Dr. Penniann A Whitten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.