Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Penny S Glickman
Dr. Penny S Glickman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maitland, FL. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Glickman is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman and Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Glickman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Penny S Glickman has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
Dr Glickman was great in the initial consultation, spending a lot of time with me and engaged in the conversation. After going there for 2 years, I have been on time for every appointment but she is chronically between 45 minutes and an hour late, which I find unacceptable. When I do see her, she is under pressure to "get through" the appointment. I was able to save money get more complete blood work done through my Chriopractor using Quest Labs. Dr. Glickman accepted all the blood work except the Thyroid numbers and wanted that done at her lab. As if Quest would be accurate on 20 other readings but not on the Thyroid numbers. I felt she was insisting on me having my lab work done at her office so she could earn the fees. I have quit going there.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Glickman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Penny S Glickman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Florida Endocrine And Diabetes, 635 N Maitland Ave, Maitland, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Penny S Glickman in this video.
Dr. Penny S Glickman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Maitland, FL.