Dr. Penny J Peacock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Penny J Peacock?

I recommend Dr Peacock! She is a great Internal Medicine Doctor. She's great at troubleshooting.

Bad!!!!!

She misdiagnosed the condition I had. When I tried to reach out to her to tell her my medicine was not working, she did not call back. She prescribed me medicine, and did not call me to let me know. I called her 3 times, left her 2 emails. No response. She is the worst doctor I have seen in my lifetime.

AMAZING!!!!!

I've been coming to Pennys office for two years. They have always been amazing with my son! Everytime I come in they know my son and I by name! I love Penny and Amy!!! I feel totally comfortable when I come in and they are like my family I feel! I will tell anyone to go to them. Keep up the amazing work Penny your Awesome!!!

I have been a patient of docter peacocks for about 3 years and in my experiance with docters penny is alot more hands on. Penny is a docter who treats you like a friend and is vary easy to talk to she listens and understands her patients. she is vary good at her job and is always quick to answering quiestions so you can understand them. In my experiance shes the best docter ive seen