Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert P Murray has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Had two surgeries. The first has to be reversed as he didn't countersink the anchor holding my bicep to my humerous. The second operation I had an inch of collar bone removed and a week after my stitches were removed, a thumbnail sized patch of flesh started aching and peeled off about 1/8"deep due to him leaving gauze in the wound. I heard directly from a another doctors spouse that he encourages other doctors to push patients through for increased profits. He's all about numbers. Roll the dice if you wish.
I had rotator cuff surgery from Dr. Murray. He took extra time to explain the process before the surgery. Since I had a conference presentation in Fez, Morocco shortly before the scheduled surgery, Dr. Murray gave me a cortisone shot so I could be without pain while I traveled, gave my presentation, and especially while I slept. Before and on the day of the surgery, Dr. Murray continued to answer my questions. After the surgery, I felt like he took extra care to again answer my questions and help me find a physical therapist who could help me recover the use of my arm and shoulder. I would recommend Dr. Murray to anyone needing rotator cuff surgery.
I have had two orthroscopic knee surgeries performed by dr. Murray. Each time he has told me that in two to three weeks I would walk normally and in six to eight weeks I would not even remember having an issue....wrong. I am in physical therapy six months later and still no closer to being able to walk normally. He needs to hire additional staff to answer phones. He needs to actually spend time with his patient. Three minutes just doesn't cut it. He has never followed up after performing surgery. I don't think he cares about his patients any more. Would not recommend him to others.
I feel like Dr Murray may have lied to me and did a malpractice on me. Surgery has not gone well and it even feels worse. I had a second opinion and I was advised I did not need surgery. Surgery did not fix my problem and could not have fixed my problem. While Dr Murray said this would fix my problem and now he is saying it is not going to fix my problem, he is now contradicting what he said before. Very disappointed with him.
Dr. Murray only spent 10 minutes with me and charged me $260. He told me that I have arthritis and that the only thing I can do now is change my activities and did not suggest what could be done to improve my condition i.e. physical therapy, stretching, surgery, injections, etc. He did not take into consideration my other symptoms. Very displeased with Dr. Murray. I have been to another doctor since this visit and have received treatment that is 100x better than what Dr. Murray performed. Completely appalled.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Robert P Murray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMountain Orthopaedics, 1551 Renaissance Towne Dr Ste 400, Bountiful, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert P Murray in this video.
Dr. Robert P Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bountiful, UT.