Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peppino Butera
Dr. Peppino Butera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Falmouth, MA, with another office in Braintree, MA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Butera is affiliated with South Shore Hospital, Falmouth Hospital and Martha's Vineyard Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peppino Butera has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Butera is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Shore Hospital
Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Quincy Medical Center
Quincy Medical Center,Inc
27 Years Experience
Universita Di Pisa
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Peppino Butera accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peppino Butera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falmouth, MA.