Dr. Percy L Frasier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Percy L Frasier?

Botched Vaginal Surgery

I went in to have my bladder tacked up due to a hysterectomy I had years earlier. Dr. Frazier performed cosmetic surgery that has left me unable to be physical with my husband. He has left my vaginal opening the size of a small child. I nearly died after this surgery when the nurses at Southview Hospital didn't monitor my urine output from my catheter. I ended up in ICU with a heartrate of 23 beats a minute to fluid overload (40 pounds to be exact). I have since learned that only a licensed cosmetic surgeon is qualified to this type of surgery. I don't see this anywhere on his credentials. It's to late for me but ladies please beware. I am left with a lifetime of pain and frustrations.

Great, but

I've been with Dr. Frasier. Great personality. Very caring. He's difficult to get in touch with when you have questions and you may have to wait a few days. I'm a private person and I prefer a compassionate doctor with limitations. Depending on what you look for in your relationship with your doctor, you may or may not appreciate his style.

He is a wonderful caring man! He makes you feel at easy and comfortable! A Great doctor

Very good physician. Caring and avaliable always to your needs and concerns. Never dismissed my concerns or worries. Always encouraged me to seek a second opinion if I felt I needed it.

Deadly mis diagnosis

This doctor was unbelievable...My water broke. I called his office to let them know and for instructions (i was only 7 months). I went to his office as instructed. He sent me home and said come back if i start having pain. The man told me that they couldnt see a baby during the ultrasound. Sad to say i delivered my daughter two days later in the emergency room. She passed away minutes after birth. He walked into my hospital room and tended to my roommate and never said one word to me. While i was in labor in the ER they called his office and he told them to let the attending physician work with me.

very good and caring doctor as long as there are no complications. Tend to dismiss pt concerns

Dr. Percy L Frasier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.